I've been a little slack on updating my blog, huh? For some reason, this baby always gets put on the back burner. But alas, I am here...finally. I'm here to tell you about a recent shoot with some incredibly talented artists from a local modern dance company called "Charisma". These guys rock...seriously. It's always SO much fun to photograph dancers because they are artists themselves. They know what to do to get "the shot". They aren't afraid to experiment and try different things. And, they just plain like to create "ART". We didn't have a lot of time for this shoot, and light was surely fading fast, but even still I think we got some pretty incredible images in the short amount of time that we did have. They are actually in the process of completely revamping their website so they needed some current images. Check it out...Seriously, if you guys are around the Richmond area, you MUST check them out. Their next performance is November 30th at Artspace Gallery. (http://www.artspacegallery.org/). I can't tell you how much I truly enjoy watching them perform. Such talent. Such creativity. And enormous amounts of heart, soul and emotion go into each and every performance. Will update soon with images from their last performance so stay tuned!;-)





5 comments:
Holy freaking fantastic. You rock.
these are soo cool tiffani! you captured their artistry perfectly!
Thanks guys! This was so fun!!
Wow! Great color on these & I love love love the silhoutte shot! Beautiful! :)
OMGOSH girlfriend!!!!! I think these DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! You totally rocked these & that first shot is my absolute fave of yours!!!! ROCK ON WITH YA BAD SELF!!!!
Post a Comment