Thursday, September 06, 2007

Holy pictures!




I've been slacking on posting pictures lately so I figured I'd go ahead and make up for it all at once! So...I'm gonna have a little posting marathon so you guys can see a little of what I've been up to.;-) Most of these were taken with my new 28mm lens. I'm so loving it right now!
















































































































































I'm noticing a trend here....total eye contact from all of these! What can I say...I'm a sucker for it!


Sorry about all the space inbetween the pics! Not sure what the dealio is...perhaps it's time to trade in the blog for a more user friendly one!;-)

3 comments:

Nicole K said...

These are wonderful, Tiff!

Jessica's Visions said...

Oh now I WANT one of those purdy lenses!! Will my pics look as good as yours If I get one????? Nah, I doubt it!!!

LOVE these girl!

tiffani sunshine said...

Thanks Nicole!

And Jess...I'm sure that your pics will look even BETTER than mine if you get this lens.;-)