Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Journey....part one.


Just wanted to post and let you guys know that I am BACK! We had an absolutely incredible trip. Truly. We started out on the Outerbanks....and not the Outerbanks that I'm used to....10 miles north on the 4x4 beach. Yeah, you read that right. You've gotta drive 10 miles UP the actual beach to get to the house. Nothing is paved...I repeat NOTHING. Now, mind you...I've driven on quite a few beaches in my day. Being a Florida native, I'm no stranger to driving on beaches (New Smyrna...Daytona, etc.). But I've NEVER experienced anything like this in my day. No way. This was like 4-wheeling to get to your vacation destination. There were times you were worried that you wouldn't make it without getting stuck in the sand. Scary? Yeah. But...let me tell you, it was EVERY bit worth it. The place was awesome. So secluded and so absolutely peaceful. I without a doubt recommend going there if you are trying to get away and escape the every day hustle and bustle of life. Or even if you're not. Incredible to say the least...truly. And the company was nothing short of fun, wonderful and just plain AWESOME!;-)
It's good to be back. I'm so looking forward to the "busy season". I feel rested and ready to go! Many more images to share from the trip but thought I'd start with just one. Yeah...it's relaxing, huh?
Oh....and all of you blog lurkers (you know who you are)....feel free to go ahead and post a comment. Show me some love!

3 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Girl that image ROCKS!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. It always seems so refreshing to me!!!!!!!! Glad you're back & I wanna see more pics ;-)

Sandy said...

Here is some love your way!!! Great pics as always!!!

tiffani sunshine said...

Thanks Alisha!!! I have to admit that being at the beach is definitely relaxing...can't take all the credit for that.;-)

And thank you Miss Sandy! I'm feelin' the love!!!!