Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One for now...


Just wanted to share a fun pic with you from the 4th. We went to a celebration that had all kinds of fun rides and activities. This is a picture of my guys going down a big steep bouncy slide. I love this image for so many reasons. I love the excitement on my oldest guy's face. I love the hesitance on my youngest one's. But most of all I love how protectant my oldest is of the little guy. And I love how trusting the little guy is of his older brother. By the end of the day they each were going down the slide alone....the oldest doing somersaults and the youngest just happy to be courageous enough to go it alone...thanks to big bro. They make such a great team.;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...this is a wonderful shot Tiff!!!!! I can see why you love it!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

I LOVE that bright color!!!!! What fun....Better a be gettin it printed BIG ;-)