
Well, for those of you that remember the beach ballerina images you'll be happy to know that she had a beautiful healthy baby boy in October! Here is a link to her images if you haven't seen them yet.
http://tiffanisunshine.blogspot.com/2006/09/beach-beauty.html
I got a hold of him when he was just 5 days old and he was just tooooo sweet! Such a perfect looking baby. And he slept most of the time too!!! What a dream!;-) Almost makes me want another NOW! Naaah....not just yet, but one day.;-) Of course we had our usual newborn "potty accidents" but I'm OK with that! He just couldn't help it!
I was able to get some great shots of him. My neighbor was cutting down trees and I found an awesome stump with a hollow middle just PERFECT for a little newborn wrapped in a blanket. I was soooo excited to find that! I wanted to do more outdoor shots but was unable to stay out there for too long because it was VERY cold. I'm happy with the ones we got though! Thanks for checking them out!


7 comments:
OMGOSH girlfriend...that stump picture....TO DIE FOR! I SOOO gosh darn LOVE LOVE it!!! SPECTACULAR & creative! YES!!!!!!!!!!...haha!
so gorgeous!!!!
How the heck did you get him to sleep??? They NEVER sleep for me!!!
:)
Just wonderful. And lucky you he was a sleeper. Beautiful and Creative girl! Glad your back blogging. Missed ya.
He is such a sweetie!! Awesome pics! Love, love, love them all!!
Alright blog slacker. I want more pics!! Hehe.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Need I say more!!!!!!!??? Oh and I am slacker too!! LOL!!!
Thanks so much guys!!!! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment!!!:-)
Post a Comment