Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Judah
He's becoming such a young man so quickly. I remember the days when he used to suck his thumb. I remember him winning the "Cutest Baby Contest" at a Labor Day Parade when he was just a few months old (an accomplishment he's still very proud of!). And I still remember one of my very favorite outfits of his when he was only a few months old. Those little GAP khaki cut off shorts were so adorable. He's becoming a young man now. As a mother, you never think this day will come...you think they will always be your babies. But it does happen....and FAST.
I have so very much enjoyed watching this progression even though it saddens me a bit. He is just everything that a parent could hope for in a child....seriously. He's incredible and I couldn't be more proud. I am amazed by him each and every day. So even though I think back to when he was a few months old and I had him propped up with pillows and remember those days fondly, I can honestly say that I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this little guy (excuse me...young man!). And although I would love for him to stay my little guy forever, I know he will definitely make me proud as a young man...I have no doubt. He makes me proud every day. I feel so lucky to be his mom....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww...I'm crying now:( What sweet words! It is sooo sad that they have to grow up! He is SUCH a handsome young man too:) You're an AWESOME mother!!!:)
You better watch the girls with this one and your other little guy!!!
I like how he's growing up and looks so grown, but he's still sitting on a swing. Bitter-sweet in so many ways.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments girls!!!;-) He is a handsome young thing isn't he? Goodness....whatever will I do when he starts dating? Perhaps take up a second job as a Private Investigator or maybe I'll just chaperone all of his dates! I think that'd go over well with him for sure!!!;-)
I agree, I think you have a future lady killer on your hands! Fantastic shot of him on the swing!
Well...that made me cry! Hits home with me...I don't want my little guy to grow up either! Such sweet words and I'm sure they will make him smile...
Post a Comment