
We're back! We just got back yesterday. We spent this past week at the beach with the family. It was a wonderfully relaxing time. We had so much fun!
While I was there I got a chance to do my sister-in-law's maternity images. I was soooo excited about doing these because not only is she beautiful, she's a dancer for the Latin Ballet. I knew she'd know exactly what to do to create some gorgeous and creative images. I am super pleased with the way they came out. I love them so far! I still have many more to proof, but I just wanted to share some of my favorites!!! Hope you like them!!;-)
Dance baby, dance...

Maternal Grace

Silhouette of Grace


Angelic...

Mother and Nature
6 comments:
Oh my goodness Tiff!! These are all stunning! The first one is my absolute favorite. They are all gorgeous!
OH MY dear GOODNESS GRACIOUS! These are OUTSTANDING..SUPERB..BEAUTIFULLY captured maternity pics!!!!! You REALLY REALLY did an amazing job with these! WOWEEEEEE girlfriend! I'm in awe with my mouth wide open:):):)
Wow!!! These are powerfully beautiful! I LOVE the last one. Perfection!!!
Absolutely stunning, Tiff! Beautiful colors and so incredibly breathtaking!
Thanks so much guys! I appreciate you taking the time to check them out! You guys are so wonderful!!!;-)
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
Post a Comment