Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YAY!

What an exciting day I had today (minus the part where I cleaned this morning)! I got an email from the editor of Kodak's photo of the day and she told me that TWO of my photos are going to be potd's next month!!!! September 1 and September 18! AND one of those photos is going to actually be featured for the entire month on their website on the "printers" page! How cool is that? I was so very excited! Anyways...here's what she sent me that will be showing on their website. What a cutie little Kate is, huh???

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay Tiff! You deserve every bit of this recognition...so enjoy it! And, CONGRATS!!

tiffani sunshine said...

Aren't you just the sweetest? I knew we were friends for a reason!!!;-)

Oakstream Photography said...

OH YAY my friend! I'm SOOOO excited for you. THIS is AWESOME AWESOME!!!...WOOHOO!!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear for ya;);)

Anonymous said...

Yippy skippy for you! ;)

If you want to check out my latest, go to my blog and then go to my flickr. I had a fun 3 month old I just shot. Still editing.

Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography said...

Awesome! And gorgeous shot, too! It should be there permanently:)

Anonymous said...

yahoo!! i am SO excited for you! You deserve every bit of it :)

dale ann cubbage said...

CONGRATS Tiffany Sunshine!!! So proud and excited for you!!! Your images are so incredible, and I'm so happy to see you getting the recognition you soooo deserve!! yay for you!!!

da

tiffani sunshine said...

Thanks so much for all of your encouragement and support guys!!! You're awesome!!!!;-)