Saturday, July 15, 2006

Things could be worse........


your ARM could be coming out of your HEAD!!!!

Aaaaahhhh.....a day in the life of a child. Ever wonder what's going through a kid's mind when he thinks it's perfectly ok to put Mr. Potatohead's arm on top of his HEAD? Or perhaps he thinks that Mr. P would look best with his lips where his ear should be or his mouth where his nose should be and vice versa. That's what I love about kids...and their toys...and their imaginations. All three know no bounds! Is this sheer obliviousness that my son decorates Mr. P's body like so? Is it art? Is it boredom causing him to think outside the box??? Who knows....but I love the heck out of it! I think he's funny! No, I think he's hilarious. Oh, and by the way...would someone tell Mr. P to keep on "raising the roof"!? It's the coolest dance move I know...still....10 years later.:)


3 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

What a GREAT story teller you are! I LOVE reading what you write! Keep it coming:) Awesome images!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are HI-larious!!! I love it!!

tiffani sunshine said...

Hilarious...or just BORED??? Hard to tell! Thanks for stopping by guys!!!:)