Do you ever have some images that just SPEAK to you??? For some reason these just did....and still do! I'm sure it had absolutely everything to do with her being incredibly adorable and quite the natural in front of the camera. But anyways I'm just lovin' these......A LOT!


7 comments:
OH MY...HOW CUTE!!!! I'm LMBO on #2...That is funny!
Awesome conversions:):)
Ooops...I switched the pics around! So now you like #1!!! Just keeping you on your toes!!! Thanks so much for stopping by Alisha!!!:)
Tiffani, these are darling! I LOVE the last one! Love your conversion . . and the crop is too cool!
da
Awww...that third one pulls at my heart! She has such an "old soul" look to her in that one with those eyes. Incredibly powerful image.
And, I love that she can go from pic #1 to pic #3 in a flash!!
Thanks da, Brianne and CJ! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment!;-)
Your style is modern and vintage at the same time. Very cool.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!
Post a Comment